Epoch® Ava puhi moni® Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is a therapeutic botanical shampoo formulated with clematis leaves, used for generations by Medieval Europeans to soothe dry, flaking skin. Unlike other medicated shampoos that leave your hair flat and sticky, the Polynesian flowers of ava puhi leave your hair soft and silky. Finally, an anti-dandruff shampoo you can enjoy every day.
Discover the secret of ava puhi moni. For generations, Polynesians have washed and conditioned their hair with the nectar of the bulb-like ava puhi flower. Now you can enjoy the ava puhi experience with this rich ethnobotanical anti-dandruff shampoo.
Ava puhi is a natural ingredient known for its conditioning, smoothing, and shine-enhancing benefits. For generations, Polynesians have squeezed nectar from the ava puhi bulb-like flower directly onto their hair to wash and condition it. Epoch ava puhi shampoos and conditioners are called Ava puhi moni because "ava puhi moni" means "true ava puhi" (the word "moni" in Hawaiian means "true"). Epoch is the only company that uses the correct part of the plant as used by the indigenous people of Hawaii. To grow and cultivate the ava puhi plant for use in Epoch hair care products, Nu Skin has established a relationship with an independent agricultural source in the islands of Polynesia.
- Gentle enough to be used daily, even on permed or color-treated hair.
- Helps control and prevent dandruff and sebborheic dermatitis.
- Contains ethnobotanical ingredient ava puhi for healthy luster and shine.
- Contains Clematis lungustifolia, used by Ancient Europeans to soothe dry, flaking skin.
- Contains the ethnobotanical ingredients sage and nettle, used by Native Americans to help alleviate the symptoms of dandruff.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
How to Use:
Wet hair, massage in, lather, leave in for 1-2 minutes, then rinse. Repeat if necessary. For best results, use daily or as directed by a doctor. Follow with Epoch Ava Puhi moni Conditioner.
Nu Skin donates $0.25 from every Epoch product sale to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation.